AM Sessions: Warm Up: 7.45 am Start Time: 9 am
PM Sessions: Warm Up: 3.45 pm Start Time: 5 pm
- Program of Events & Qualifying Times
- Qualifying Times apply to all events (excluding relays)
- Qualifying times must be achieved since 1st October 2019
- Short Course Times may now be used in addition to Long Course Times.
- Please note the addition of the Age Group Relays to the program
- Final Program is subject to COVID requirements
- Heats & Finals are currently scheduled for events of 50, 100 & 200m in distance
- Timed Finals are currently scheduled for events of 400, 800 & 1500m in distance
- Medals awarded for 1st, 2nd & 3rd in the following events:
- All 50m & 100m events: 11yrs, 12yrs, 13yrs, 14yrs, 15yrs, 16yrs, 17-18yrs
- 200m Free & IM: 11-12yrs, 13yrs, 14yrs, 15yrs, 16yrs, 17-18yrs
- 200m Back, Breast & Fly: 12-13yrs, 14-15yrs, 16-18yrs
- 400m, 800m & 1500m: 12-13yrs, 14-15yrs, 16-18yrs
- How to Enter & Closing Dates
- Timelines & Event Information Book
Click Here for the Qualifying Times
Click Here for the Program of Events
Entries Close: Monday 14 February 2022 at 9am
Click Here to Enter
Late Entries will NOT be accepted.
Times will not be updated from either of the meets below.
Entries from the State Prep Meet
Swimmers who achieve NEW qualifying times ONLY at the State Prep Meet (for an event they have not previously qualified for) may submit an entry for this event through swim central prior to 12pm Monday 21st February 2022.
This is not a late entry link for swimmers who miss the entry cut off. All Entries for swimmers who have qualified for State Championships prior to the State Prep meet must be submitted before the closing date of Monday 14th February 2022 @ 9am.
Click Here to submit entries achieved at the State Prep Meet
Entries from the Marion Carnival
Due to the cancellation and rescheduling of the Marion Carnival swimmers may submit entries from this meet for events in which they achieve a NEW qualifying time ONLY. Entries must be submitted through swim central prior to 12pm Monday 28th February 2022.
This is not a late entry link for swimmers who miss the entry cut off. All Entries for swimmers who have qualified for State Championships prior to the Marion Carnival must be submitted before the closing date of Monday 14th February 2022 @ 9am.
Click Here to submit entries achieved at the Marion Carnival
Click Here for the Timeline (available after entries close)
Click Here for the Event Information Book (coming soon)
- Ticketing & Spectator Limits
Spectators are currently limited to ONE per swimmer to meet COVID Management Plan requirements.
Parents who are officiating, coaching or team managing do not count towards the one spectator limit per swimmer.
Changes to spectator limits will be confirmed closer to the date of the meet.
Click here to purchase spectator tickets
THERE WILL BE NO TICKET SALES AT THE GATE. ALL TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE VIA SWIM CENTRAL.
Team Managers, Coaches & Officials Information
- Accreditation & Registration
- Officials Roster
All Team Managers, Coaches & Officials must register for Accreditation.
$50 fee applies for late registrations.
Team Manager & Coach Accreditation
Closes Monday 14th February 12pm
Click Here to register
Closes Monday 21st February 12pm
Click Here to register
Click Here for the Officials Roster - Coming Soon