Terms & Conditions of use
1. Intellectual Property Rights
The material on this website is the intellectual property of Swimming Australia Limited and is copyright protected under the laws of Australia and by International treaty. No part of the content may be reproduced, re-used or redistributed for any purpose whatsoever, without the express prior written permission of Swimming Australia Limited.
The information published on this website is intended to be used for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Swimming Australia Limited. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without prior written permission from Swimming Australia Limited is prohibited. Swimming Australia Limited may impose conditions and charge a fee for the use of any content used for commercial purposes.
The intellectual property rights in some material on this website may belong to third parties and their permission may be required to use the material.
This website includes registered and unregistered trade marks of Swimming Australia Limited and various third parties, including but not limited to State Swimming Associations and commercial partners of Swimming Australia Limited. You may not use these trade marks without the prior written consent of the owner of the relevant trade mark.
2. Your conduct
In particular, you agree not to:
- use the website for any activities, or submit to or via the website any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations or infringe a third party's patent, trade mark, copyright or other proprietary rights or privacy;
- publish, distribute, transmit or disseminate on the website any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive, inappropriate or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- promote any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via the website;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware; or
- undertake any conduct that, in Swimming Australia Limited’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.
By posting or submitting content to the website, you represent and warrant that (i) you own all the rights to the content or are authorised to use and distribute the content via the website and (ii) the content does not and will not infringe any copyright or any other third-party right nor violate any applicable law or regulation.
You will indemnify Swimming Australia, its employees, agents and representatives from any and all costs, claims, loss or damage suffered or incurred including consequential loss or damage which may arise from the posting or deletion of your submitted content or from any breach by you of these terms or from your use of the website.