Optus Junior Dolphins is an exciting new national swimming program where kids can have fun with their friends and improve their swimming in a safe environment.
After successful pilots across Australia, Optus Junior Dolphins will be launched nationally this spring! The program will be delivered through swimming clubs, swim schools and primary schools.
What’s the program?
Developed in partnership with industry experts, Optus Junior Dolphins is designed to increase participation in swimming in a fun and engaging way, helping kids across Australia develop their swimming skills further at a pace that’s right for them.
Aimed at kids who have already learnt the basics of swimming, Optus Junior Dolphins is designed for kids aged between 5 and 8 years old. It’s perfect for kids in the mini and junior squads of swimming clubs, or for those who are interested in joining a swimming club for the first time.
Optus Junior Dolphins focuses on fun and teaches skills within a non-competitive learning environment to encourage kids to continue their swimming journey.
What are the benefits?
Optus Junior Dolphins has some great benefits for junior members! These include:
- BE PART OF A RECOGNISED NATIONAL PROGRAM
Optus Junior Dolphins has been developed to become an iconic national junior swimming program, supported by high profile ambassadors and a national marketing campaign, including advertising Channel 7.
- FREE CLUB MEMBERSHIP FOR KIDS UNDER 7
All kids aged 7 and under will receive free club membership. Kids aged 8 will receive half price membership.
- FREE PARTICIPANT PACK
All Optus Junior Dolphins will get a free participant pack in their first year of registration, which includes an Optus Junior Dolphins t-shirt and bag!
- INCREASED MEMBERSHIP BASE
Optus Junior Dolphins is designed to make clubs stronger and more financially stable, as well as give coaches a wider base to identify, nurture and develop our future swimmers
Optus Junior Dolphins aims to:
- Promote a welcoming club environment which is fun and social;
- Provide a program tailored to suit the needs and abilities of young swimmers;
- Allow children to improve their swimming skills in a non-competitive environment;
- Provide a platform for a mutually beneficial relationship between swim schools and clubs;
- Give coaches a chance to identify, nurture and develop swimmers
- Visit the Optus Junior Dolphins website - Information for Parents
- Find your local club
- Contact the SwimmingSA Office on 08 7123 0848 or email email@example.com