Swimming Australia ClubLANE Newsletters
Click below to access copies of the swimming Australia ClubLANE newsletter to keep track of online updates, work-in-progress, and projected timelines for key functionality.
All current newsletters will be available here.
- ClubLANE UPDATE #1 - 8th September 2014
- ClubLANE UPDATE #2 - 18th September 2014
- ClubLANE UPDATE #3 - 7th October 2014
- ClubLANE UPDATE #4 - 20th October 2014
- ClubLANE UPDATE #5 - 30th October 2014
- ClubLANE UPDATE #6 - 17th November 2014
- ClubLANE UPDATE #7 - 27th November 2014
- ClubLANE UPDATE #8 - 16th December 2014
- ClubLANE UPDATE #9 - 9th March 2015
- ClubLANE UPDATE #10 - 10th April 2015
The ClubLANE database is available for Club Committee members ONLY.
If you are a Club Committee member who has not yet accessed ClubLANE please email firstname.lastname@example.org for access codes
Click here to access ClubLANE.and further instructions.
For more information and support articles visit the ClubLane Project Information Site.
Visage is the content management handling platform for websites. Clubs who have Swimming Australia host their websites utilise this software. There is no cost involved for clubs to access this service.
For more information including how to have your Clubs website hosted through Swimming Australia click here.
Online Meet Entries
For more information regarding how to set up Online Meet Entries, please click here.