STARCLUB Club Development Program
ClubLANE MEMBERSHIP & RESULTS CENTRAL
MEMBERSHIP - INDIVIDUAL
SwimmingSA thanks the swimming community within South Australia for their understanding and patience whilst we transitioned to the CLUBLane database.
At present the members database (Member Login) is still closed to individual members.
To rejoin your Swimming Club members will receive towards the end of September 2015 a Registration Renewal Email from their Swimming Club which will enable them to join for the new season. If you do not receive the email and wish to join please make contact with your Swimming Club.
SwimmingSA has a Duty of Care to advise:
- Unregistered swimmers may have limited cover under our Personal Accident and Public Liability coverage if they have an accident at a club function or activity.
- Committee members must be registered members of SwimmingSA to receive Directors Liability Insurance Cover.
- Decisions made by unregistered officials/Directors of the club may not be covered by Directors/Clubs Indemnity Insurances and you may be personally liable for any damages claim that may result out of your actions.
- Clubs have a Duty of Care to ensure that all participants are protected under our Insurance Coverage.
- Unregistered swimmers are not permitted to compete in any sanctioned SwimmingSA meet.
MEMBERSHIP - CLUB ACCESS to ClubLANE
SwimmingSA is pleased to advise that Club access to the ClubLANE database is available.
The Results Central page is now working to access the Results Central page, please CLICK HERE FOR RESULTS